2015年4月8日星期三

he is the one who play every game to play their best man.&quot

Iverson: I'm Johnny's fan he has the shadow of March 20th Beijing time on my body, 76 person of team beat the pistons in the 94-83 visiting home court yesterday. 76 person team legend Allen - Iverson crowd, period, he accepted the reporter's Cheap NFL jerseys interview. In speaking of the most loved when which active players, Iverson chose the thunder guard Wesbrook, he said: "because the fight, the guy fight too strong. I'm a big fan of Johnny, perhaps is one Wholesale NFL Jerseys of the biggest." "Johnny really reminds me of Cycling jerseys myself, I have the same heart with Cheap NFL hats him every night on the court to pay all." Iverson said, "he is the one who play every game to play their best man." Johnny though and Iverson play differently, but two people fight and that needed Cheap NHL Jerseys the momentum is indeed similar. Not only Iverson, like Kobe, a veteran star also very much appreciate Johnny, as Johnny body will and desire to win the desperate ten years ago with the rule of the games they very close.

没有评论:

发表评论