2015年4月18日星期六

Li Zijun

Li Zijun: I hope to show its best self breakthrough time of Beijing of sina sports dispatch on March 25th, the 2015 World Figure Skating Championships will be opened in Shanghai. In March 23rd, China female figure skaters Li Zijun [micro-blog] was the two day training, she was first trained jerseys cheap in the competition venues, then went to the gymnasium. Cheap sunglasses The contest begins soon, while training, Li Zijun's face showed more relaxed look. When asked how the home court Cheap NFL hats battle feelings, she replied: "happy, I am more excited." This is Li Zijun's Third World Championships, Li Zijun in the first two entries were ranked seventh and seventeenth. In the last month of the four continents Championships, Li Zijun ranked fifth. For the trip to Shanghai's goal, Li Zijun said: "what my body can also be, my time to prepare for the game or full. I hope this can show this season a best, their breakthrough!" For this competition venues?? "sea crown", Li Zijun must not strange, she has participated in the competition in the hall. "Now I'm on the ice or some does not adapt. Every time we cheap jerseys come here before the competition, we will be about a week in advance of the time to come here to adapt the location. This time we have just arrived in Shanghai, I'm on the ice or slightly have some does not adapt, feeling a bit fragile ice." Li Zijun says. The game allows the contestants use vocal music (with lyrics) as background music. In this regard, what about Li Zijun? "I Wholesale Soccer Jerseys think all the same, with the lyrics have some greater selectivity. For so many years, if the background music without lyrics, optional music is that, basically everyone in the repeated use. With the lyrics, I think the background music of choice will be a few more." Li Zijun continued: "in addition, I think the background music with lyrics will be more easy to express (content)." However, Li Zijun insisted that the use of pure music without lyrics as background music, "or that my style. My short program this season or the continuation of the free skate style last season, with the ballet music, because I feel is more suitable for the waltz style." (Dong Zhengxiang)

没有评论:

发表评论